Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nothing

Totally swamped with the last minute things to do before the BIG trip. So there is nothing to write today. Today I heard the kids but didn't listen to them, missed out on the entertainment.
Just wanted to let you know that there will be no posts starting tomorrow through the weekend. I will be back with something hopefully on Monday.

They did pose for me for the only picture of the day in their cute initialled t-shirts. Unfortunately Manav wanted to pose with the broom and Arnav of course had to have a hand on it.

In preparation for the trip I had brought enough books and DVDs from the trip to the library. The books have already been read multiple times but I told them that they can watch the DVD when Mommy is gone. So Manav told me today
"Please go now Mommy. It is already Friday. I want to watch Dora."
Yep, he has his priorities all set. Its that easy.

1 comment: